Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I finally broke down and bought a new laptop and THANK GOD!!  As hard as the old SONY was to replace it was limping on it's last leg.  I have had it since 2003 ( I should be ashamed...or should I) we have had a good run together.  This new computer is AMAZING though...wow...so fast...so smooth...so maneuverable.  As a web manager and writer it was excruciating to work on a computer that froze every other moment.
 AWW PIE!!! (watching MAN VS FOOD).
Happy typing (for me anyway). After I transfer all the files from my old computer it will be handed down to my little sister.  I just pray it does not produce the same horror that I suffered as I passed on my Barbie collection to her.  I gave them to her (YES...I was one of those young girls that coveted their Barbie dolls) in perfect condition, perfect silky hair combed flawlessly, clothes pressed and ironed (okay that is just for dramatic purposes) and the next time I saw them their hair was in snarls, they were NAKED and I think one was missing a leg....OHHH the HORROR of it all.  I was traumatized!!  Just Kidding Brit Brit love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment