Friday, January 15, 2010

I went to bed last night realizing that today I was going to feel like Hell had sent me an invitation to their party. I immediately dug out my emergency immunization booster daily diet and blew the dust from the top page.  It has been awhile since I have last been sick, in fact, I managed to squeeze past all the sick people that seemed to be gaining number around me.  Everyone knows that mass populations horded into a small area spread illness quicker than dry prairie grass in a  lightning storm.  I blame Luke for my sudden outbreak of sniffles, head and body aches.  The most unusual part of this sickness was waking up and NOT being hungry.  I woke up at my usual late after noon hour (which I despise about myself) and started seasoning the whole chicken I pulled from the freezer last night (like I mentioned earlier, I knew I was going to need this).  Chicken soup is supposed to be one of the best ways to suppress inflammation and cold related symptoms.   I will post the recipe that I made seperatly, but let me tell you that I find it quite amazing!
Question:  Is it weird that I can push the snooze button for three hours, in five minute intervals, and incorporate that into my dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment