Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up

Wow it has been awhile since I have written on here.  I have been so busy with everything else that I have put my love for cooking on the back burner so to speak, and have been resorting to manually adding favorite toppings to frozen pizzas.
 I did, however have the pleasure of eating some amazing cream of mushroom soup this weekend.  I was up north in Hayward, WI and stopped in for a beer at a quaint little place called the "Angry Minnow."  I asked for a cup of soup and a tap beer and was surprisingly delighted by the smooth robust flavors of the dark brew and the buttery richness of the brothy cream soup paired with dime sized chunks of portobello mushrooms.  I would recommend stopping in if you find yourself in Northern Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment