Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I Am Reading

I must have silence!

UPDATE: I am still within the first 100 pages.  I am trying to read this book very carefully so I don't miss something in the style and word choice.  I am glad that I have the version that explains the terms of eighteenth century language.  I recommend reading this book with a dictionary at hand.  Right now, where I am reading,  the words drip suduction and promise of future scandals and love affairs....yummy!

January 12, 2010
I finally finished the last 100 pages of this book last night, or this morning rather, around 3:00 (using a flashlight so that I didn't disturb Luke).  The end calculated a perfect fairy tale ending.  I was in love with the perfect rolling hills of drama that were maintained until the final pages, which smoothed out into every romantic minded readers wishful thoughts of happiness and tranquility for all.  I will be reading this again in a month less than six.  

No comments:

Post a Comment